- Blade Material: 1045 carbon steel with blood groove
- Overall Length: 78CM
- Blade Length(without Habaki): 51CM
- Blade Feature: Forged,sanding polished
- Blade Thickness: 7.0mm
- Blade Width: 3.2cm
- Scabbard (Saya)Material: hard wood, lacquered
- Scabbard (Saya) Length: 56cm
- Handle (Tsuka)Material: 21cm
- Rayskin(same): red imiated rayskin
- Ito and Sageo: polyster rope
- Blade Edge: Razor sharp,cutting paper
- Tsuba,Fuchi &Kashira Material: zinc alloy
- Habaki Material: zinc alloy
TSUBA(plate): Alloy Dragon; the tsuba is used to protect your hand from sliding onto the blade during thrusts.
- Other Fittings(Seppa,Menuki): zinc alloy
HABAKI(blade collar): is a one piece brass construction. The main point of the habaki is to make the saya tight to the blade,so it is normal if there is scratch on.
SEPPAS(spacer): Two Seppas secure the Tsuba( if the tsuba is not so tight after a long time,you can disassemble the sword and put more seppas there.
MENUKI: Alloy; there are 2 menuki ornamented on the handle,one on each side.
HANDLE: wide on the 2 ends,thin in the middle; hardwood wrapped with genuine rayskin(samegawa), synthetic silk ito,ornamented with menuki(one on each side), Fuchi&Kashira on the two ends of the handle.
SAGEO: used to tie the sword on your waist as a belt in the old time,but now we usually tie on the saya as shown on the pictures.
SAYA(scabbard): The saya (sheath) of the sword is made of hardwood, tied with Sageo on the Kurigaga (knob) of the scabbard.
BO-Hi: Bo-hi has been added to the blade in order to lighten it and provide audible feedback when swung. it is called Blood-Groove sometimes.
USA & Canada:
6-18 Business Days
6-18 Business Days
Rest of the World:
7-21 Business Days
Please be aware that the shipping times may be delayed due to unforeseen circumstances such as customs processing delays which is unfortunately not under our control.
ReturnsPlease request a refund or an exchange by contacting us via email (email@example.com) within 30 days of the delivery of your product. If the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.) we will also refund the shipping costs of returning the item.
Ask a question